1/2 Photos of Tiramisu
Traditional Italian Desert. The name translates to "pick me up" -- and it will :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale yellow (about 8 minutes).
- 2Fold the mascarpone into the eggs until thoroughly incorporated and smooth.
- 3GENTLY fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- 4Don’t whip air into the mixture; it should be creamy and smooth.
- 5Mix the coffee and brandy (or milk) in a medium bow.
- 6Quickly dip the 21 of the lady fingers into the coffee mixture one at a time and place them in the bottom of a 9x14 dish, spread half of the mascarpone mixture on the lady fingers.
- 7Sprinkle half the cocoa powder on top with a fine mesh strainer.
- 8Repeat the process with remaining ladyfingers, cheese and cocoa.
- 9Cover the dish and refrigerate for several hrs before serving.
- 10Garnish with shaved chocolate before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 420.5 mg
- Sodium 130.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: