1/5 Photos of Tilapia Fish Tacos
C. Taylor's Note:
I found that these are a great way to get a bit more fish into our diet, plus they taste great. And by not frying the fish, these are pretty healthy, depending on your toppings. I love topping them with a mango or pineapple salsa and homemade coleslaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons southwest seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas (small size) or 8 flour tortillas (small size)
- cooking spray
- 1In a nonstick pan, heat over medium high heat the oil and then add the tilapia.
- 2Season with half the lime juice, salt, cumin and southwest seasoning.
- 3Once that side is cooked, flip and season, cooking till golden.
- 4Heat a small pan over medium heat and then spray with cooking spray. Add tortilla, cooking and heating both sides.
- 5Fill tortilla with a portion of fish and then top with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: