Chef #713236's Note:
Phase 1 Low-Carb Recipes. Better Homes and Gardens. Page 214. 2 Carbs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- 2Using the flat side of the meat mallet, pound chicken lightly to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 3Remove plastic wrap.
- 4Set chicken breast halves aside.
- 5In a small bowl combine garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 6Rub mixture over one side of each chicken breast half.
- 7In a large skillet cook chicken in hot butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink (160 degrees), turning once.
- 8Transfer chicken to serving platter, keep warm.
- 9Carefully add chicken broth to skillet.
- 10Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping to loosen browned bits from the pan.
- 11Remove from heat.
- 12Stir in vinegar.
- 13Pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme & Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 311.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g