Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Based off a recipe my local Publix was sampling.
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 4 teaspoons flour
- Combine thyme, mustard, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Slice pork into 1 inch slices.
- Coat pork with the thyme-mustard mixture, be sure pork is well coated.
- Place butter in a large pan on medium heat. Add pork and cook 5-6 minutes on each side until browned to your preference.
- Combine wine and milk and flour. Stir until well blended and add to pork.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes, stirring until sauce is thickened.
- Serve topped with sauce.