Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
I have no idea where this recipe came from, but my mom has been making it for years. It has four layers but its name says three--go figure. I add some shaved chocolate on top of the Cool Whip for presentation.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix flour, pecans, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, and butter and spread into 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 315°F.
- Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and 1 cup powered sugar.
- Spread onto first layer.
- Mix pudding together as per the package instructions and spread onto second layer.
- Let pudding set up.
- Add Cool Whip as desired onto pudding layer.
my sisters sister in law called this Chocolate Lust, I was 16 the first time i heard this and was embarrassed because she kept telling everyone to go get lust before it was gone ;-)