Comfort food! My husband loves tuna melt sandwiches. I like to pair these with a great bowl of homemade tomato soup or a great baked potato soup. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish (or diced pickles = to 4 tsps)
- 8 teaspoons margarine, somewhat softened (or butter)
- 8 teaspoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bread (your favorite, we like Aunt Hattie's)
- 11. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- 22. Spread margarine on one side of all 8 slices of bread.
- 33. Coat buttered side of bread with Parmesan cheese.
- 44. Place buttered side of bread into hot pan.
- 55. Layer with 1 slice cheddar cheese, then tuna mix, then 1 slice of American cheese, then place other slide on top, buttered side out.
- 66. Cook both sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Tuna Melt
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.3
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.5 mg
- Sodium 1798.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 46.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese