Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Had this at a friends mom's house and we loved it. You can make this two days ahead, up to the point of baking, then cover and refrigerate. Bake as directed.
- 2267.96 g white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces (about 14 cups)
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml chives (optional)
- In a 6 quart saucepan place potatoes and add enough water to cover potatoes. Heat to boiling. Cook uncovered 15-20 min or until tender;drain. Mash potatoes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese w/mixer on low speed until smooth. Mix in sour cream and garlic salt.
- Heat oven to 350. Stir cheese mixture into mashed potatoes until well blended. If potatoes are too still, stir in milk, 1 Tbs at a time until desired consistency. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes or until hot and top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika and chives.
Good recipe, easy to make. Used Russet potatoes, because that's what I had on hand. Added a little onion and dried chives in with the mixture. Only took about 20 minutes to bake. Made a ton, we will be eating leftovers for a few days. :D I've been looking for a good, easy potato cheese casserole, thank you!