Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is 50s food, and has gone out of fashion - but it should come back! excellent for crab louis, excellent if you add just a bit to mayo and tuna for flavor
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 sweet gherkin, finely chopped
- 2 chopped eggs, if desired for added protein
- Blend all ingredients and refrigerate.
- This keeps well for a month or so, if you don't add the eggs.
- It can be thinned with water or milk.
- You can use vegan mayonnaise but don't use low fat mayo.