Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
My idea of the perfect ingredients for a delicious guacamole dip-yummy with chips or as a compliment to a mexican dish. You can alter the amount of ingredients depending on your own taste preference.
- 2 large Hass avocadoes
- 1 lime
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- Scrape Avocados and mash in a bowl.
- Squeeze all the juice of the lime into avocados and mix.
- Add all the chopped ingredients and mix.
- Add salt to your own taste preference.
- Mix well and serve.