Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Courtesy of Marti Hartick!!! Thanks again!!!
Make and share this The Most Awesome Carrot Cake Ever!! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the cake, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in carrots and mix well.
- Pour batter into 3 (8-inch) cake pans that are lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 18 - 35 minutes. Test using a toothpick.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Add the confectioner's sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Spread on the cooled cakes.