1/1 Photo of The Easiest Breakfast Ever
Don't let the jelly scare you it sort of disappears and blends in. You won't even know it is there! Substitute any jelly flavor you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a muffin pan, line each tin with a slice of deli meat.
- 3Squirt a dollop of jelly on top of each.
- 4Crack an egg on top of each dollop of jelly.
- 5Sprinkle each tin with a tablespoon of cheese.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg has set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Breakfast Ever
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 234.5 mg
- Sodium 483.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g