Recipe by jenjen =)
This is the BEST grilled cheese sandwich ever!! Friends taught me how to make it. I had it EVERYDAY cuz it was really that good. =) The bread is cheese bread-like. For every person I've made it for, they love it so much and it's supereasy that they make it for others. ENJOY!!!
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This really is a great grilled cheese! I made half a sandwich w/ organic whole wheat bread with a slice of low fat swiss cheese. I also used a liberal amount of garlic powder & used butter flavored spray. It was fast, easy & incredibly tasty!! Served it with a big spinach salad. Thank you for sharing this!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 slice cheese (American cheese)
- Pam cooking spray
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For this sandwich, I used the George Foreman Grill, but any panini grill will work also.
- Spray PAM on one side of the bread. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on the PAM sprayed side. Place the slice of bread with the grated parmesan side down. Place a slice of cheese on top. Put the second slice of bread on top of the cheese.
- Spray PAM on the top side of the second slice of bread. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Close your grill and wait.