Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe about 4 years ago and I have been making it ever since. It has a wonderful taste and it is so crunchy. It is definitely one of my husbands favorite chicken recopies as well as all my guests. This recipe does not get boring so it can be made again and again and trust me it will be! I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 chicken (cut into 1/8 can be made with skin or without I usually take off the skin)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 -2 cup corn flake crumbs (however much the chicken needs)
- Preheat oven to 400. Wash, (skin) and dry chicken.
- MIx the mayonnaise and the spice ingredients together is a medium size bowl.
- Put cornflake crumbs in a separate bowl or plate.
- Take a spoonful or mayonnaise and rub it all around each piece of chicken
- Place each piece of chicken in the bread crumbs and roll it around making sure each piece is fully covered.
- Place in a pan big enough to fit all the pieces of chicken.
- Cover the pan with tinfoil and place in the oven for 40 minute.
- Uncover chicken and put it back in the over for 20-30 ,min until it is brown on top and appears crunchy.
Loved this delicious chicken! The breading was very flavorful and the chicken baked up so moist and tasty. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts, lowfat mayo, and smoked paprika. Great recipe - thanks for sharing! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2011
Made this chicken for dinner tonight using boneless skinless chicken breast strips. I followed the seasoning right down the line for the mayo but subbed panko bread crumbs that I seasoned with just a couple of dashes of cayenne pepper for the cornflake crumbs. The chicken came out so moist and tender with a wonderful light crunchy coating. I will definitely be making this again as it received no complaints. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
During PAC I cook quite a bit for a house-bound neighbor couple, but we were invited to their place for dinner one night (though I furnished the dinner!) & this was the main course! Much appreciated by everyone, it was so delicious! I followed your recipe right on down & the chicken was perfect! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]