1/1 Photo of The Best Tasting Breaded Chicken!
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe about 4 years ago and I have been making it ever since. It has a wonderful taste and it is so crunchy. It is definitely one of my husbands favorite chicken recopies as well as all my guests. This recipe does not get boring so it can be made again and again and trust me it will be! I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Wash, (skin) and dry chicken.
- 2MIx the mayonnaise and the spice ingredients together is a medium size bowl.
- 3Put cornflake crumbs in a separate bowl or plate.
- 4Take a spoonful or mayonnaise and rub it all around each piece of chicken
- 5Place each piece of chicken in the bread crumbs and roll it around making sure each piece is fully covered.
- 6Place in a pan big enough to fit all the pieces of chicken.
- 7Cover the pan with tinfoil and place in the oven for 40 minute.
- 8Uncover chicken and put it back in the over for 20-30 ,min until it is brown on top and appears crunchy.
Browse Our Top Beginner Cook Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Tasting Breaded Chicken!
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.6 mg
- Sodium 775.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g