1/1 Photo of The Best Peanut Butter Cookies In The World!
I got this recipe from a wife of a co-worker. The recipe is called "Peanut Butter Cookies" but they are honestly the best peanut butter cookies that I have ever tasted in my life. I have not made these myself before because my boyfriend isn't crazy about peanut butter cookies so I do not know how much the recipe will make so I am going to give it my best estimated guess. For all of you peanut butter cookie lovers, I really hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In larger bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter until well blended.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
- 3Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beat until well blended.
- 5Heat oven to 350 F.
- 6Shape dough into 1-1/4 inch balls, roll balls in granulated sugar.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8With the tines of a fork, flatten ball.
- 9Flatten again in opposite direction, forming crisscross marks.
- 10Bake 9 to 10 minutes until light brown and cookie is set.
- 11Cool slightly, Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13Tips: Only use real butter and Jiff Peanut Butter.
- 14Don't overcook.
- 15Use Air cookie sheets for baking.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Peanut Butter Cookies In The World!
Serving Size: 1 (742 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g