Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are simply the best, and very very easy. Use a batch of The Best Meatballs for this recipe. I'd assume you could skip the liquid smoke, but I just happened to have it the first time I made these, and am so in love with these that I buy it special.
- 1 lb meatballs (uncooked)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 hoagie rolls (optional)
- Place meatballs in an ungreased 9 X 13 inch or 1 quart dish.
- Combine ketchup, liquid smoke, brown sugar, onion powder and garlic powder. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Serve on rolls or toothpicks.
An easy and pretty tasty recipe.We ate them as an appetiser,but found them to be a little rich after a few. Thanks for sharing. Made for My-3 Chefs Nov 08.