- 3 large Hass avocadoes
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hot salsa or 2 tablespoons mild salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure that the avocadoes are ripe!
- Then peel them, and take out the pits.
- Put them in a medium bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- Mash well using a potato masher, then whip a bit with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, coctail shrimp, on mexican food-- the possibilities are endless!