Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old reicpe my neighbor used to make all the time for our gatherings....It goes really good with ruffles potato chips...
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml onion salt or 2.46 ml minced dried onion
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 4.92 ml milk (optional)
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonaise. Add everything else but the milk and mix. Add enough milt for a pleasing consistancy.
- Serve with a hearty potato chip.
This was a lovely dip. Quick and easy to make with great results. I used the dried minced onions option and made exactly as written. This was even better the next day. Served with Lays Wavy Chips for a great snack. This recipe was made for Think Pink 2014.
Nice flavors! I served with popcorn chips. Thanks! Made for Think Pink event 2012.
Great tasting dip! I did have Ruffles and it did go well with them. Thanks for sharing! Made for Think Pink Tag Event 2011.