Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old reicpe my neighbor used to make all the time for our gatherings....It goes really good with ruffles potato chips...
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon milk (optional)
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonaise. Add everything else but the milk and mix. Add enough milt for a pleasing consistancy.
- Serve with a hearty potato chip.
This was a lovely dip. Quick and easy to make with great results. I used the dried minced onions option and made exactly as written. This was even better the next day. Served with Lays Wavy Chips for a great snack. This recipe was made for Think Pink 2014.
Nice flavors! I served with popcorn chips. Thanks! Made for Think Pink event 2012.
Great tasting dip! I did have Ruffles and it did go well with them. Thanks for sharing! Made for Think Pink Tag Event 2011.