Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A sweet and spicy homemade mustard. It got its name from people saying, "Hey, do you have any more of That Mustard?"
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mixed Italian spices
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Add the sugar and beaten eggs.
- Cook on low until thickened and the sugar is dissolved.
- Keep in fridge.
- Serve this with cocktail franks, or cubes of cheese. Great on sandwiches and summer sausage. For a gift idea, put in small jar and make a cheese and sausage basket.
What a great gift idea!!! Too bad, cause I'm keeping it ALL MYSELF!!!This stuff is wonderful!!!Thanks for a great recipe.I will be making this lots and lots,summer and winter.It's a keeper for sure:)
This is an OMG recipe! Made it last night and didn't taste it until it had been refrigerated overnight and it is delicious. Can't wait to have ham and swiss cheese sandwiches tomorrow and lots of "That Mustard" Thanks! Carole in Orlando
Wonderful flavor. Easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly and we served it with italian sausages. Everyone that tried it liked it.