Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
A sweet and spicy homemade mustard. It got its name from people saying, "Hey, do you have any more of That Mustard?"
Top Review by Theresa P
What a great gift idea!!! Too bad, cause I'm keeping it ALL MYSELF!!!This stuff is wonderful!!!Thanks for a great recipe.I will be making this lots and lots,summer and winter.It's a keeper for sure:)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mixed Italian spices
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Add the sugar and beaten eggs.
- Cook on low until thickened and the sugar is dissolved.
- Keep in fridge.
- Serve this with cocktail franks, or cubes of cheese. Great on sandwiches and summer sausage. For a gift idea, put in small jar and make a cheese and sausage basket.