Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Everyone likes the crunchy part of Thanksgiving stuffing. Baking the stuffing in muffin tins solves the problem.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 9 cups soft bread cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 12 ounces raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Saute onions, carrots and celery in 10"skillet until tender.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray muffin tins with Pam.
- Fill muffin tins with stuffing mix until just overflowing (will not rise in oven).
- Bake for 25 minute or until crisp on top.