Thai Tuna or Chicken and Fruit Salad With Dressing
- Arrange 1/2 of the lettuce on a platter.
- Break up the remaining lettuce into bite size pieces and place on top of the lettuce on the platter.
- Sprinkle cilantro and mint over lettuce.
- Arrange tuna or chicken, cucumber, oranges, grapes on top; cover and refrigerate while preparing the dressing.
- Peel 1/2 a lime with a vegetable peeler.
- Place peel in a blender or small food processor; add garlic. chilies, lime juice, fish or soy sauce and sugar; process until well blended and garlic and chilies are finely chopped.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Top with cashews or peanuts.