Recipe by Mercy
A quick and exotic tomato soup prepared with coconut milk, red curry paste and nam pla.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 5 ounces cooked white flesh fish
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons asian fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or 2 tablespoons green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the tomatoes in a food processor and then pour the tomatoes into a soup pot.
- Puree the fish with the coconut milk and add the mixture to the tomatoes.
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce, and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro or chopped green onion before serving.