Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Awesome tasting chicken. Make sure you dont undercook or overcook.
Make and share this Thai-Spiced Coriander Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 3 deep slashes into the skinned side of each chicken breast. Place the breast in a single layer in a wide, non-metallic dish.
- Put the garlic, chilli, ginger, coriander, lime rind and juice, soy sauce, caster sugar and coconut cream in a food processor and process until a smooth puree forms.
- Spread the puree over both sides of the chicken breasts, coating them evenly. Cover the dish and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade, put into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes until thoroughly and evenly cooked.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining marinade in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for several minutes to heat thoroughly. Pour sauce over the chicken breasts, accompanied with rice and vegetables.
Definitely something different for the 2 of us, but very satisfying, too! I did cut the recipe in half & then reduced the amount of the chili used by even more! Very nice flavor combo with the ginger & coriander! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!