Awesome tasting chicken. Make sure you dont undercook or overcook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife, cut 3 deep slashes into the skinned side of each chicken breast. Place the breast in a single layer in a wide, non-metallic dish.
- 2Put the garlic, chilli, ginger, coriander, lime rind and juice, soy sauce, caster sugar and coconut cream in a food processor and process until a smooth puree forms.
- 3Spread the puree over both sides of the chicken breasts, coating them evenly. Cover the dish and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- 4Lift the chicken from the marinade, put into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes until thoroughly and evenly cooked.
- 5Meanwhile, place the remaining marinade in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for several minutes to heat thoroughly. Pour sauce over the chicken breasts, accompanied with rice and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-Spiced Coriander Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 867.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: