Recipe by Bonjour Elle
A delicious spicy broth, it is possible to leave the noodles and soy sauce out for a gluten free soup.
- 2 ounces cooked prawns
- 1⁄2 liter water
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 inch fresh ginger (cubed)
- 1 lime, juice of, only
- 1 teaspoon dried chilies or 1⁄4 fresh chili pepper
- 3 teaspoons dried lemon grass
- 2 teaspoons sesame
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- olive oil (as required)
- 1⁄2 ounce miso (cream)
- 1 ounce rice noodles (or as desired)
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- add the fresh ginger, soy sauce, tsp lemongrass/seame mix and oil to pan. saute for 30seconds.
- heat prawns and add water, coconut milk, chili, remaining lemongrass, dash of soy sauce, peas, ground ginger and leave to simmer for 5-8mins on a reduced heat.
- Add broken noodles, lime juice and miso. Simmer for further 5mins.
- serve! as a starter for an oriental rice based dish, perhaps?