Thai Rice Noodle Miso Veg Soup
photo by bamedeo
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb thai style gluten-free rice noodles
- 1 ounce umami japanese white miso
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 cup soup stock, Kikkoman Memmi Noodle Soup Base
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh gingerroot, ground
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 cups water
- 1 dash chili sauce, Kikkoman Restaurant Series Thai Style
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Thai rice noodles, add to 8 cups of boiling water.
- Add Miso, Sweet Peas, fresh mushrooms, onions, soup base, black beans, ginger, to soup after noodles soften, simmer on medium until vegetables soften.
- add lime juice.
- Chili Sauce, Thai Style, add to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!