Compliments of Thai Kitchen! Adjust your curry if you don't like heat use less then 1 tablespoon and if you enjoy the heat go for 3-4 tablespoons.
- 396.89 g canthai kitchen pure coconut milk
- 14.79-59.16 ml thai kitchen red curry paste
- 29.58-44.37 ml thai kitchen premium fish sauce
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 354.88 ml assorted fresh vegetables, cut into 1 inch pieces (like cauliflower, red bell pepper,onions,eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, or your favorite combi)
- 226.79 g can bamboo shoots, rinsed and drained
- In a 2 quart saucepan, bring the coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar to a boil.
- Add the vegetables and bamboo shoots, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice.