Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Rice noodles cook in a couple of minutes. They are very light light and easy to cook and easy to eat and soak up lots of flavour.
- 175 g rice noodles
- 2 limes
- 2 small garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 8 green onions, trimmed and thibly sliced
- 2 red chilies, seeded and very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Drop the noodles into a large pan of boiling salted water. Take the pan off the heat and leave them to soak for 3 minutes.
- Drain the noodles well, tip then into a salad bowl and leave to go cold.
- Finely grate the zest from 1 lime and squeeze the juice from both. Add to the noodles with the rest of the ingredients, then simply toss lightly together and serve.