- 12 raw king prawns, thawed if frozen
- 1 small red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 inch piece gingerroot, peeled and finely grated
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 ounces sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the prawns, leaving the last part of the tail intact, and de-vein.
- Put the prawns in a shallow dish and toss with the chili, garlic, spring onions, ginger, lemon juice and parsley.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok.
- Add the prawns and marinade and stir-fry gently for 2-3 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Serve with a small dish of sweet chili dipping sauce.