Member #610488's Note:
Recipe from a local Thai restaurant in my hometown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 raw king prawns, thawed if frozen
- 1 small red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 inch piece gingerroot, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 ounces sweet chili sauce
- 1Peel the prawns, leaving the last part of the tail intact, and de-vein.
- 2Put the prawns in a shallow dish and toss with the chili, garlic, spring onions, ginger, lemon juice and parsley.
- 3Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- 4Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok.
- 5Add the prawns and marinade and stir-fry gently for 2-3 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- 6Serve with a small dish of sweet chili dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai King Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce