Nancy's Pantry's Note:
A nice twist on an everyday favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, with pulp (zest before juicing, see below)
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- oil, as needed
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (optional)
- 1Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- 2Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, ginger, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a stockpot. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 3Unroll pizza dough and pat into a rectangle, approximately 10 x 13 inches. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces.
- 4Reduce grill heat to low. Brush grill rack with olive oil. Using the indirect grilling method, slide pizza crusts on grill and cook until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes, until dough is puffy and lightly browned.
- 5Turn pizza crusts over. Top browned side of piza crusts with heated turkey mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro. Sprinkle with cheese, if using.
- 6Cover with grill lid or tent with foil. Heat pizzas about 5 minutes or until crusts are cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Grilled Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: