Thai Chickpea Pizza
photo by palousebrand
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Toss chickpeas with plum sauce and stir to coat. Let sit while you slice the onion and peppers.
- Spoon the chickpeas and plum sauce over the prepared crust spreading out as much as possible.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes over the plum sauce to taste (remember, the peanut sauce adds heat as well!).
- Layer on the onion and peppers.
- Reduce oven to 450 degrees and bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and drizzle peanut sauce over the pizza.
- Finish with green onions and cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!