Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 500 g uncooked king prawns
- 150 g snow peas
- 500 g gai lan, cut into 5 cm lengths
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 2⁄3 cups coconut milk
- Cook curry paste in heated deep frying pan, stirring until fragrant.
- Add prawns, snow peas, gai lan, fish sauce, water and coconut milk, bring to boil, stirring.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovere4d, about 5 minutes or until prawns change colour and sauce thickens. Sprinkle with Thai basil leaves to serve. Serve with jasmine rice.