Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy, with every day ingredients.
- 6 tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb southwestern chicken strips
- 4 cups packaged broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- In a small saucepan, mix the sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, water, oil and garlic. Heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Saute broccoli, onion and ginger for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Add chicken till heated.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 Tablespoon of the peanut suace mix. Top with chicken and veggies. Roll up. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired.