Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Elmar Prambs of the Riverside Cafe, Austin, TX. This sounds easy and good.
- 4 large ruby red grapefruits, cut into segments
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut in 4 slices
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 16 blackberries
- 4 fresh edible flowers, like Nasturtiums
- Arrange grapefruit segments on plate.
- Place kiwi slices in the center.
- Mix honey and grapefruit juice and heat.
- Just before serving, ladle mixture over segments.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and glaze under oven broiler until grapefruit sections are warm.
- Arrange blackberries and nasturtiums and serve immediately.