Recipe by Miss Annie
This dressing is easy to make. We serve it on everything from lettuce to baked potatoes. From one of my favorite cookbooks Texas Home Cooking.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Yummy, and very easy! This is a delicious creamy ranch dressing. I made this for a fresh spinach salad. It was super! I used the dried parsley, so only put in 1 teaspoon. And I put in 1 teaspoon of the white vinegar. Used 2 cloves garlic and chilled it for an hour. This is good stuff!! Thanks Miss Annie!!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white vinegar (optional)