Texas Aggie Moms' Turkey Dressing Recipe
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 16 cups cornbread (crumbled)
- 8 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 5 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- turkey broth
- Saute onion and celery in small amount of butter.
- Add to cornbread and white bread which have been crumbled together.
- Add seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Add boiled eggs and turkey broth and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in 325F oven for one hour or until light brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a homemaker. I retired before the birth of my second child and have babysat for my grandchildren.