Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Texas style chili that would make Grandma proud!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 226.79 g beef sirloin, cubed
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes (Rotel brand with green chiles is ideal)
- 396.89 g can kidney beans (optional)
- 396.89 g can pinto beans (optional)
- 236.59 ml onion, diced
- 59.14 ml jalapeno pepper, diced
- 14.79 ml cumin powder
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml cayenne pepper
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml salt
- 473.18 ml beef stock
- 340.19 g can dark beer
- Brown the ground beef and sirloin beef cubes in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain off the fat.
- In slow cooker, combine the beef plus all the remaining ingredients, and cook on low setting for eight hours.
- Top with scoop of sour cream and shredded Jack cheese.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.