Texas Barbecued Shrimp Skewers
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the shrimp and the relish; mix well to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the seasoning paste, and toss to thoroughly coat with the seasoning mixture.
- Let the shrimp sit in the seasoning mixture while you prepare the grill.
- Prepare a grill and thread the shrimp onto 4 or 6 metal skewers (depending on their size)*.
- Place shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp turn pink and are lightly charred on both sides. Do not overcook!
- Serve with rice in a flour tortilla.