Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The smell of this pot roast will have even your pickiest eating hungry. On servings you decide.
Make and share this Texan Crock Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs beef brisket or 3 lbs beef shoulder or 3 lbs chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb carrot, peeled, trimmed and chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (fresh or reconstituted)
- Cut brisket into medium size chunks.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in carrots and onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place brisket on top.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour on top of brisket.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.