Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Awesome grilled chicken recipe with lots of flavor.
- 3⁄4 cup salsa verde
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- mango, chopped
- cucumber, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- For marinade, in a blender or food processor combine salsa, coconut milk, onion, lime peel & juice, cilantro, mint, curry paste, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic. Cover, process until nearly smooth. Remove 1/3 cup to drizzle; cover and chill until serving time. Place chicken in large resealable bag and pour remaining marinade over chicken; seal bag and marinate 1 to 2 hours turning occasionally. Drain Chicken and reserve marinade.
- Grill chicken for 12 to 15 minutes until no longer pink turning once halfway through and brushing with reserved marinade half way through grill time.
- Serve with chopped mango and cucumber. Drizzle with reserved 1/3 cup marinade mixture then serve.