My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Scoop out inside of potatoes leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- 3Reserve inside of potatoes for another use.
- 4Arrange potato halves on baking sheet.
- 5Top with cheese, 2/3 cup french fried onions, chilies and bacon.
- 6Bake 15 minutes until heated through and cheese melts.
- 7Cut each potato half crosswise into thirds.
- 8Serve topped with salsa, sour cream and remaining french fried onions.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 79.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: