Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chicken breast with a delicious sauce. WW friendly is another plus.
- 16 ounces uncooked boneless chicken breasts, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, and dry mustard.
- Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place half the sauce into the bottom of baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of the sauce and cover the chicken with remaining sauce.
- Bake uncover for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is done and the sauce has thickened.
- Divide any sauce that is in the dish over each piece of chicken.
- Very yummy served with rice (but count the extra points).
With a name like Teriyaki Sticky Chicken I expected a more Asian flavor. But as my husband said, "It tastes like it is one step away from barbeque sauce." I served it with rice as suggested and also some broccoli sauted in teriyaki sauce. As the recipe stands I would not serve this again, but I am going to try changing it a little by increasing the teriyaki sauce and decreasing the ketchup.