Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Use this recipe for marinating raw, deveined shrimp that you intend to grill. The recipe comes from Singleton Seafood.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (I like peanut oil)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1⁄3 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, deveined
- Blend all ingredients.
- Marinate 16-24 large, raw, deveined, THAWED shrimp for 1-2 hours in refrigerator prior to grilling.
- NOTE: You can reserve a portion of the marinade to brush on while grilling if you wish.