This is awesome for grilled shrimp! I had several marinade recipes for shrimp but didn't have all of the ingredients for one recipe so I combined them consisting of what I had. I was really surprised at the results! I get wonderful compliments for this recipe. Should marinate 1-2 lbs. of shrimp--adjust to taste.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
- 1 -2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place shrimp on wooden skewers.
- Combine all ingredients in large zippered plastic bag.
- Marinate at least 2 hours (refrigerated).
- Grill for a couple minutes on each side until shrimp is no longer grey and is pink.
- Serve with garlic butter dipping sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I did a quick version of this with dried chopped garlic and ground red pepper along with the soy sauce and lemon juice. Shrimp were delicious! Just grilled them on stove and served over a spinach salad with cramberries, almonds, sunflower seeds and wonton strips and toasted sesame salad dressing. Best salad I ever had!!Reply