This yummy recipe is originally from the Food Network, but has been tweaked to my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour to keep them from burning during cooking.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients together in a container large enough to hold all of the chicken.
- 3Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips and submerge them in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°.
- 5Thread 1 chicken strip on each skewer towards end of the stick, and line up on a sheet pan.
- 6Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 610.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g