Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A teriyaki marinade with a twist. Enough marinade for 2 meals
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or zip log bag.
- Add the meat and marinate for only 3 - 5 hours.
Great marinade. I did not taste the grapefruit juice but still really enjoyed the marinade. Great flavors! Made for the Bargain basement tag game.