Recipe by Aroostook
After trying many recipes, I found this to be the best. My mother-in-law found this marinade in the Sunday paper for me years ago. Bless her!
Top Review by Bev
Barbara, this is the best teriyaki marinade I have found also! I marinated our rib eye steaks for about 4-5 hours and grilled them outside. I saved the marinade and boiled it to use as a dipping sauce and it was excellent! I can't wait to try this same marinade on chicken! Simply delicious! Thank you, Barbara, for an excellent supper!
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs meat (of choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- This is really good using a thick London Broil thinly sliced across the grain.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Place meat and sauce in gallon ziplock bag.
- Refrigerate and marinade for several hours or overnight.
- Grill meat.
- Boil remaining sauce and pour over the cooked meat or use it as a dipping sauce.