Recipe by WINNIE246
I went through a few different recipes and threw this together. Fam loved it so I needed to write it down.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 white onion, cut in slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin slices
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1⁄2 cup gold tequila
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- tortilla (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and marinate 2 hours or more.
- Discard all marinade.
- Heat 1 tbls oil in pan and cook chicken alone for 10 min or so until no longer pink.
- At the same time in another pan cook peppers and onions in 1 tbls oil for 10 minute.
- Drain chicken and add to veggies.
- Cook another 10 min together.
- Serve in tortillas with your favorite toppings.