Tequila Lime Chicken
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 key limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, muddle cilantro, garlic, cumin and jalapeo until you have a thick paste.
- Add tequila, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Wash the chicken, pat dry and place in a large, heavy-duty resealable plastic food bag, pour the marinade over the chicken in the bag.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
- Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade. Grill chicken, turning often, until they are slightly charred and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After several floods to my basement, I am starting to input all of the many many recipes that I've been collecting for years. I didn't realize just how many I had saved up... must make note to self.. step away from the cookbooks!