Recipe by jonesies
Taken from Light & Tasty magazine. Great little seafood appetizers and lower in fat. Please note cooking time does not include 2 hours refrigeration time.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup cooked shrimp (peeled and chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and wine or milk.
- Stir in the shrimp, onion powder, salt and thyme.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Spoon filling by heaping teaspoonfuls into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned.
- Serve warm, refrigerate leftovers.