1/1 Photo of Tates Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Jolie at Food.com's Note:
These crunchy and delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches could be made with homemade cookies as well. A crunchier cookie (I'm partial to Tates when buying a store-bought brand) set better than a soft cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 tates chocolate chip cookies
- 1 scoop ice cream (Any Flavor)
- 1Place your cookies on a flat surface.
- 2Scoop desired amount of softened ice cream, and place in the center of one cookie.
- 3Gently place the other cookie on top of the first, and lightly press them together.
- 4Take a smaller spoon, and fill in the gap between the ice cream and the edge of the cookie by smoothing a small amount of ice cream along the sides.
- 5If your ice cream is too soft, place the sandwiches in freezer until they are set.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tates Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 124.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g