Recipe by Jolie at Food.com
These crunchy and delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches could be made with homemade cookies as well. A crunchier cookie (I'm partial to Tates when buying a store-bought brand) set better than a soft cookie.
- 12 tates chocolate chip cookies
- 1 scoop ice cream (Any Flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your cookies on a flat surface.
- Scoop desired amount of softened ice cream, and place in the center of one cookie.
- Gently place the other cookie on top of the first, and lightly press them together.
- Take a smaller spoon, and fill in the gap between the ice cream and the edge of the cookie by smoothing a small amount of ice cream along the sides.
- If your ice cream is too soft, place the sandwiches in freezer until they are set.